Tuesday 15 July 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag


Here are some essential things i carry around in my makeup bag.
Note: I use these items to do my everyday makeup look.







When i carry my makeup bag around, it's usually on days where i do my everyday look. this includes the basics: foundation(in my case bb cream), concealer, powder, bronzer, blush,  eyeliner, mascara,  and light lips.

Although i have my realThechniques foundation brush and shadow brush,  I mostly only use my kabuki brush ( although i don't remember where i got it from.) and my realTechniques multi task brush. 

Foundation & Concealer
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream 01
(I recently just bought this bb cream, and i have to say i am loving it. Personally i think it does a great job in covering, sometimes i don't need a concealer. For someone with oily skin, i do recommend this bb cream. Since i do have oily skin, i find that it doesn't make my face look so oily like some other bb creams do.)

Rimmel London Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer & Highlighter 125 fair
( I just started using concealer so i don't know much. I have been using this one for about a month and a half, but i do not recommend this concealer. You have to squeeze the product out, and it's seems that this concealer doesn't cover properly. In my opinion, i do not like it. I will be shopping for a new concealer so do request one and i'll review it.)

Powder, Bronzer & Blush
Cover Girl Smoothers Pressed Powder 705
(This powder is amazing I love it. It gives an amazing matte finish.)

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer 021 sun light
(I just started to use bronzer, and this is perfect for starting off. It isn't too dark and it adds a light contouring effect which i love. I prefer the more natural colour that matches my skin tone and this bronzer is perfect.)

Essence Silky Touch Blush 20 babydoll
(I am currently loving this blush. just a little dab will give you a good amount of blush on your brush, and it lasts all day. p.s i got this for $3 CND at shoppers. AMAZING)

Eyes
Annabelle Pencil Eyeliner 73 Black
(I only use pencil eyeliner in my eyes on the waterline, and I have always used Annabelle. i personally think that Annabelle eyeliner is the absolute best.

Annabelle Liquid Eyeliner Black out
(For my eye i use the Liquid Eyeliner by Annabelle. I love this eyeliner. the brush is not to sharp where it hurts to use, and it's not too soft where its impossible to put on (you know what I'm talking about), this eyeliner stays on all day and is really easy to apply.)

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara Black
( If you're like me, and you have long eyelashes but they are light, i recommend this. I am loving this Mascara. the brush gets all of my eyelashes, and definitely volumizes them.)

Lips
EOS Lip balm cherry

Rimmel London Pink Blush Lipstick 006
( To finish it off, i love the colour of this lipstick. its nude, but has a hint of pink, and it gives you that flirty, girlish natural look.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ~Berryhearts~, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena