Tuesday 15 July 2014

Something To Smile About

Something That will turn your bad day to good. We all have those days where we feel well... down in the dumps. As Martha Washington once said "I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition."
Here is a list of 10 things to Smile About.

Keep Smiling :)

1. You're Alive.
2. Having food in your life ;)
3. Technology
4. Sunsets at the beach
5. Puppies and Kittens
6. Balloons and Candies
7. Music
8. Family
9. Love
10. Having Friends and their hugs

Don't Forget You're not alone. It may seem like the end of the world now, but i promise you it will only and always get better. Keep dreaming, shoot high, and keep loving life (why? because it's Awesome, and an amazing gift).

"Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about Creating yourself"- George Bernard Shaw

What Puts a Smile on your face? Let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, lovely blog post. I've just started following you on bloglovin, if you like you could follow me back? http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12190411
    stephsilverlining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) though i just start i am glad you are enjoying it :)
      I would love to follow you back :D

      Delete

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ~Berryhearts~, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena