Tuesday 15 July 2014

Review: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

240 Striking (Red), 210 Unapologetic(Pink), 245 Audacious (Coral)


I got these the other day from Shoppers on sale for $5.99 each. I saw them before but didn't know if they were good, so i decided to buy them and try them out. I have to say I am impressed and am loving these Lip crayons. Not only is it easy to apply, you can twist the bottom and it comes out like lipstick. 


The Red (240) and the Pink (210) come on well. (although you have to go over a few times) the colour comes out amazing, and it lasts the whole day. i wore it and even after having lunch and dinner, my lips were still going strong. It has a minty taste to it which I am in love with. The coral (245) was a little tricky to put on, because it wouldn't come out smooth but after fixing it multiple times, the colour looked amazing.

I do recommend this for someone on a budget, it last longer, and looks amazing, and it's easy to apply so definitely recommend for on the go use.  

What other Brands Lip Crayons do you love? Recommend some :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ~Berryhearts~, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena